Growing Home Southeast, Inc. was incorporated in 2004. Since that time thousands of children, youth and families have received quality services. The agency has consistently grown since making the first treatment foster care placement. Today the agency provides a variety of quality services that address the changing needs of children, youth and families in South Carolina and southern Alabama.
More Important Historical Facts:
- 2004 – Growing Home in South Carolina became an independent agency and was incorporated in South Carolina with a new name – Growing Home Southeast, Inc.
- 2005 – Acquired the programs of Family Resources
- 2007 – Raised $1.8 million to build our supportive housing project – Leaphart Place
- 2010 – Acquired Phoenix Homes Alabama
- 2012 – Awarded Contract by the SC Department of Social Services to provide Family Strengthening and Voluntary Case Management Services (Regions 2, 3 and 4 and 5)
- 2012 Awarded Dave Thomas Foundation’s Wendy’s Wonderful Kids Program to recruit adoptive families for youth in foster care
- 2014 – Awarded Strengthening Families Program Grant by the Children’s Trust of SC