Join us! Parents and children are invited to participate in a series of interactive, fun, family nights out.
When and Where
The Program will be held weekly starting: February 25, 2019 for 14 Sessions.
Families must have a child ages 6-11; and plan for all sessions in order to attend.
Columbia: St. John Baptist (starts 2/25/19 6-8 pm);
Seven Oaks Elementary School (starts 2/26/19. From 5:45-7:45 pm)
Hands Middle School (starts 2/27/19-6-8 pm).
Rock Hill: Park Baptist Church (Starts 3/21/19- 6-8 pm)
Horry: To be determined
Call 803-791-5513 for more information.
Strengthening Families Graduation
Families that complete the program will participate in a graduation ceremony and
receive a certificate of completion.
– FREE dinner at each session
– FREE gifts and raffle prizes
– FREE child care
– Assistance locating transportation as needed
LEARN HOW TO:
– Listen more and yell less.
– Prevent behavior problems.
– Improve your relationship with your kids.
– Build stronger relationships in the family.
– Better manage stress.