Join us! Parents and children are invited to participate in a series of interactive, fun, family nights out.
When and Where
The Program will be held weekly starting: February 5, 2018 from 6pm – 8pm for 14 Sessions.
Families must have a child ages 6-11; and plan for all sessions in order to attend.
Location: Saint John’s Baptist; Seven Oaks Elementary, and Hand Middle School
Please complete the referral form and forward to Lela Allen at email@example.com.
Call 803-586- 4410 for more information.
Strengthening Families Graduation
Families that complete the program will participate in a graduation ceremony and
receive a certificate of completion.
– FREE dinner at each session
– FREE gifts and raffle prizes
– FREE child care
– Assistance locating transportation as needed
LEARN HOW TO:
– Listen more and yell less.
– Prevent behavior problems.
– Improve your relationship with your kids.
– Build stronger relationships in the family.
– Better manage stress.